IEC participants outside of Canada:

"As of May 8, 2020, if you’re taking part in the Working Holiday, Young Professional or International Co-op categories you can come to Canada if you have:
1. a valid job offer which includes a written note from your employer in Canada that says
-their business is continuing to operate (whether essential or not)
-you’ll start work after the 14-day mandatory quarantine
2. a POE Letter of Introduction
3. proof of adequate health coverage"

Source: IRCC – IEC applicants – IEC participants outside of Canada

Coronavirus disease (COVID-19)

Alberta Government – COVID-19 – numbers in AB
Alberta Health Services – COVID-19
BC Centre for Disease Control – COVID-19
BC Centre for Disease Control – COVID-19 – numbers in BC
CBSA – COVID-19 – Information for non-Canadians
Canada – Outbreak update – numbers in Canada
Canada – Overview
Canada – Overview – questions answered
Canada – Travel restrictions, exemptions and advice
IRCC – COVID-19 program delivery
IRCC – COVID-19 program delivery – work permit
IRCC – IEC applicants
IRCC – Temporary foreign workers
IRCC – Temporary processing changes
IRCC – Twitter – IEC
IRCC – Twitter – IRCC